Wednesday 8 March 2023

Choosing my NEA Brief

 The NEA that I am most drawn to is Brief 4: Music. I already have some experience with production using the CapCut software from my GCSE coursework. I also love music and the "narrative" brief allows me to take my interpretation of the song and present it. I am also proficient in using Canva from my coursework and other personal endeavours. I plan to create "a mix of performance montage and other narrative elements". I also wish to incorporate subtle intertextual hints to create a sense of gratification for the viewer and promote repeated viewing.


Initial inspiration:

Ceilings by Lizzie McAlpine



Aesthetic inspiration:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent Draft

Product 1  For my music video, I intend to create a video which explores themes of heartbreak and derealisation through the media language w...