Wednesday 28 February 2024

Interactivity and Easter eggs in my website



I have incorporated interactivity on my website to highlight how music artists use convergence.

Homepage:

1. a Lightbox which allows fans to signup to a newsletter



2. A quiz for avid fans



Music page:



Clicking the bird on the corner of the music video encourages fans to share their favourite movie on twitter.



 the left cutout (pictured above) of Krystal links to mindful.org. She mentions in the 2nd audiovisual that she meditates - reinforcing her grounded star identity.



The Purdey's bottle opens a Lightbox when clicked which allows the user to tweet the timestamp where Purdey's is featured in the video. The drink brand has health focused ideologies which aligns with Krystal's persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent Draft

Product 1  For my music video, I intend to create a video which explores themes of heartbreak and derealisation through the media language w...